NEW YORK, September 9, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Newswire, an award-winning press release distribution company continues to make a name for itself in the industry by helping companies around the world distribute the right message to the right audience at the right time.
The industry-leading company recently announced major enrichments to its press release distribution network and its SaaS platform to better serve its clients today and in the future.
A combination of being in tune with the needs of the market and its customers led to these upgrades and the feedback from G2.com, the leading provider of business software and services reviews, played a role as well.
"Customer feedback is invaluable to us," said Charlie Terenzio, CMO and SVP of Media and Marketing Communications at Newswire. "Our goal is to provide simple, targeted, and cost-effective press release distribution services, and the feedback we receive is used to improve our products so we can continue to grow with the market."
G2, the trusted peer-to-peer review site which leverages its community's knowledge to help others make the right software and services decisions for their business recently released its Fall 2021 report.
In addition to earning the Users Love Us and Momentum Leader badges, Newswire proudly earned 26 badges in total including:
- Best Usability (PR Analytics & Press Release Distribution)
- Easiest to Use (Mid-Market)
- Easiest Admin (Mid-Market)
- Momentum Leader (Press Release Distribution, PR Analytics, Media and Influencer Targeting)
- Best Usability (Mid-Market PR Analytics)
- Users Most Likely to Recommend (Small-Business Press Release Distribution)
- Best Results (Small-Business Press Release Distribution)
- Best Relationship (Press Release Distribution, PR Analytics)
- Best Relationship (Small Business Press Release Distribution, Small-Business PR Analytics)
- Most Implementable (Small-Business Press Release Distribution)
- Best Meets Requirements (Small-Business Press Release Distribution)
- Leader - Small Business (Small-Business Press Release Distribution, Small-Business PR Analytics, Small-Business Media and Influencer Targeting, Small-Business Media Monitoring)
- Best Usability (Small-Business Press Release Distribution)
- Leader - Mid-Market (Mid-Market Press Release Distribution, Mid-Market PR Analytics)
- Leader - Fall (Press Release Distribution, PR Analytics, Media and Influencer Targeting, Media Monitoring)
- Users Most Likely to Recommend (Mid-Market PR Analytics)
- Users Most Likely to Recommend (Press Release Distribution)
- Best Meets Requirements - Fall (Media and Influencer Targeting)
- Easiest To Do Business With (Small-Business Media Monitoring)
- Best Support (Small-Business Media Monitoring)
- High Performer - Enterprise (Enterprise Press Release Distribution)
- Easiest Setup (Mid-Market PR Analytics)
- High Performer - Mid-Market (Mid-Market Media and Influencer Targeting)
- Best Support (Media Monitoring)
- Easiest To Do Business With (Media Monitoring)
- Users Love Us
Newswire continues to pair its robust SaaS platform with the experience of its Media and Marketing experts, creating and implementing comprehensive strategies that help clients secure earned media opportunities. These integrated Media Advantage Plans build brand awareness, improve clients' online presence, and most importantly, help them stay in front of their target audience.
"We don't offer one-dimensional products," Terenzio noted. "What we're doing is helping small and midsize companies create and implement holistic approaches to their media and marketing campaigns to share their story, connect with their target audience and media, and most importantly, improve their bottom line."
Year after year, Newswire earns top ranks in press release distribution categories and these accolades are clear indications of the effectiveness of its platform and its world-class support and service.
"These badges mean a lot to our company and we display them with pride," added Terenzio.
Visit Newswire.com today and learn more about how its integrated press release distribution solutions are helping organizations grow their audience, expand their reach, and implement an effective go-to-market strategy.
Newswire delivers its best-in-class technology as a service to provide high-impact press release distribution empowering the Media Advantage: greater brand awareness through earned media, increased traffic, greater search engine recognition, more leads and increased sales.
Newswire is the only one in the industry that provides the Media Advantage Plan "MAP" that provides press release campaign automation that delivers press releases, media outreach and targeted commercial marketing to provide customers the going to market advantage required to compete for the mindshare and market share needed to accelerate sales. The "MAP" provides Newswire experts that customize a media and marketing communications plan and platform that ensures timely campaign production, and in a cost-effective manner that produces more value.
To learn more about press release distribution or the Media Advantage Plan, visit Newswire.com and check out why our customers have named us #1 for Customer Satisfaction in our industry for four years in a row.
For more information, visit http://www.newswire.com.
CMO and SVP of Media and Marketing Communications