A well-written and strategic press release can help companies stay in front of and attract the attention of interested investors.
NEW YORK, July 8, 2021 (Newswire.com) - Newswire, an industry leader in financial press release distribution, has been helping companies of all sizes and industries distribute the right message to the right audience at the right time.
For financial companies, in particular, capturing the attention of investors and keeping them informed of success, such as strong quarterly reports, is important.
"Strategic press release distribution is a marketing vehicle financial companies should use on a regular basis to build brand awareness," said Charlie Terenzio, CMO and SVP of Media and Marketing Communications at Newswire. "We help our clients in the financial industry develop newsworthy angles to better communicate their successes to investors."
Newswire leverages a combination of its press release distribution and targeted media outreach to connect its clients with media representatives who cover business and finance topics.
A major component of Newswire's approach is its regulatory compliant press release distribution for publicly traded companies which includes:
- Compliant final disclosure
- Up to six hyperlinks in a press release
- Featured image
- Embedded video (add-on)
- 1,200 words included
- Targeted trade publication list
- Two-tier editorial process from Accesswire
With these valuable components available to its clients, the award-winning company is sharing tips on how to leverage them to create an investor-targeted press release:
- Headline - Include the company name and a preview of the results.
- Subheadline - Support the headline with additional details about the release's main topic.
- Keywords - Include the company name and relevant keywords in the headline and subheadline.
- Content - Address the 5 W's (who, what, when, where, and why) to ensure important information is addressed in an orderly fashion.
- Numbers - Investors are interested in facts and figures, so be sure to include this information in the release. When applicable, create a visual (charts, graphs, etc.), as they're seven times more likely to be picked up by the media.
- Quotes - The quote should include additional, relevant information that builds on the key takeaway of the press release.
- Multimedia - Choose high-quality photos and/or videos that support the overall story and message of the press release.
- Links - Include links (make sure the anchor text is an SEO keyword) to drive quality traffic to the website and give search engine rankings a boost.
"Press release writing is a mixture of art and science and our experts at Newswire know exactly how to balance both to help our financial clients reach investors," Terenzio added.
Visit Newswire.com today and learn more about how Newswire's integrated solutions are helping organizations grow their audience, expand their reach, and implement an effective go-to-market strategy.
Newswire delivers press releases and multimedia distribution software and services (SaaS) that empower the Earned Media Advantage: greater brand awareness, increased traffic, greater return on media and marketing communications spend, and the competitive edge. With over a decade of experience, Newswire continues to provide its customers with the ability to deliver the right message to the right audience at the right time through the right medium.
To learn more, visit http://www.newswire.com.
CMO and SVP of Media and Marketing Communications